Bsc hons Sports Science
Diploma of Sports Massage UK
Diploma of Remedial Massage Australia
Diploma Sport Science
K-Taping / Rigid Taping
Health-care provider numbers including medibank and also have the necessary Insurances in place.
- Senior Sports / Remedial Massage Therapist at Goldcoast Physio & Sports Health (2017-2020)
- Senior Sports / Remedial Massage Therapist at Active Body Therapies (2016 - 2020)
- Principle Therapist / Owner Raw Performance Therapy
- Honorary Medical officer / Sports Trainer to the Gold coast Knights FC (NPL QLD Grand Final Champions 2019) and was a committee member between 2016-2019
- Official Member of Team England (Goldcoast Commonwealth Games 2018 )
- Elite Sports and Athletes (Triathlon Australia / Crossfit / Swimming / Body Building / Surf Lifesaving / Soccer / Athletics etc)
- Sports Events (Pan Pacific Games / Powerade Triathlon Series Goldcoast / Titans NRL Massage Therapist Volunteer 2016 / First Aid / Medical Officer)
Previously to working within this industry I have worked on Super-yachts, been a ski / snowboard instructor and have also played sport to a state level. I have also worked within the corporate sector.
In June 2015 I had a life changing accident whilst training for a triathlon in the USA. I was left with life changing injuries and I have gone through extensive surgeries and recovery since that time.
I embarked on this career due to my interactions with sports therapists, physiotherapists, Massage Therapists, and doctors throughout my sporting life and also my accident recovery. Understanding the importance of quality care when dealing with performance, injury and rehabilitation gives me a point of difference and is the reason partly for my success within the industry to date.